Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hunt for the High-Waisted

After searching high and low, online and off, I came to the conclusion that no high-waisted pant is for me or my body type...it's one of those realizations that you can't help but hate on the bitches that pull them off just right, crop top and all. Yeah, I be hatin on crop tops too. LOL. But I'd honestly rather have my curvage and choose not to bare the belly, then to have some wash-board abs blingin in the Jersey sun looking in need of a Pat's Philly (preferably an 'Extra Wiz, Wit') cheesesteak. No Thanks. I'd rather march my proud n plump ass out the door everyday in a sleek pantsuit, or just a comf burnout tee and sum jeans. Oh and some black boots for sure! One little tip that can make or break my outfit, and quite possibly my day, is that in order to look good you HAVE to feel good. And if you feel comfortable in your  "outer layer" of skin, then inside you'll always be Dat Bitch, and eager to take on the world one outfit at a time...

Peace, Luvv, & Fashion <3
 
Chena Chuli

No comments:

Post a Comment