Sunday, October 20, 2013

your STEET STYLE!!

For a while now, while paging through my old, and new fashion mags, I've been back and forth about writing my OWN thoughts, favs and DIY's, but most of all, I wanted to start a place where local street style can be showcased and recognized. I gotta have my Pinterest in the morning just like people need their coffee and cigs, and my fav thing to see is people dressed to the nines yet so effortlessly chic. I can get lost in all the inspiration boards of random women (and men) (Elle Mag) from around the country share their "fash-inspiration" through selfies, words of wisdom, and an impressive collection of their duds &jewels: designer or not. I am most naturally intrigued by all the non- editors, buyers, and off duty models. (Olivia Palermo, Cara Delevegne and Karlie Kloss being those essential exceptions.) Anyways, my idea was crafted from the my favorite articles entitled, "Spotted On the Street" and "You Got it Right!"...I think it would be awesomely sick to have a page that pays homage to us free-spirited, everyday working men and women on a budget that enjoy looking good to feel good. I am ALWAYS open to new ideas and new people so feel free to contact me...Peace, Love, and fAshion    ~*Chena Chuli*~

No comments:

Post a Comment